What if your movement could remain fluid throughout your entire day? What if you could still utilize your full range of motion, even when your eyes are glued to a monitor?
We want to break down the physical, mental, and societal barriers that keep us in conventional sitting positions and make the spaces where we work and live more active and healthy.
The ultimate goal is to create living and working spaces that encourage more movement throughout the day. We aim to break through the clutter of typical “ergonomic” furniture with unique designs that are both aesthetically pleasing and functional. Products that don’t interfere with workflow, but improve it, and go hand-in-hand with active and healthy lifestyles by promoting frequent movement, more natural sitting and sleeping positions, and better posture.
- We Value Your Insight
- We Value Your Comfort
- We Value Plasticity Throughout the Mind and Body
- We Value Your Trust
- We Value Design Thinking
- We Value Locality and the Path Toward Mastery
THREE LEGGED CHAIR
- These organic cotton canvas slipcovers were lovingly hand sewn
- Both are machine washable, easy to put on and take off, solid heavy-duty canvas
- Terrazzo, patterned, lighter weight canvas.